Please be more explicit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of probation 1st time with 1st drug charge offense [ 12 Answers ]

OK so here is the situation: 2 years ago this December a friend of mine was arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of marijauna, and possession of paraphonalia. He served 1 night in jail and was released on bond. When he went to court he was able to drop the charges down...

1st offense, 1st degree theft [ 1 Answers ]

I have been my worst enemy. I thought I could believe what was told me and talk to the police and everything would be taken care of. My employer went into the hospital, his daughter in law spoke with me, stateing that my employer was dying, this of course upset me and I assumed from the...

1st offense convictions. [ 5 Answers ]

A family member has been convicted of a non-violent crime such as possession of stolen property about 9 years ago. He just got convicted of possession and distribution of a pretty small amount of marijuana. I'm trying to find out if thecharges can be considered 1st offense since he's never had a...

1st Offense Shoplifting in NJ [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so my question is about a misdemeanor charge I received 2 years ago in the state of NJ. Basically what happened was I got caught with a friend shoplifting from a department store (my merchandise was under $50, hers was a little more). My friend decided to be very rude to the store security...

1st offense [ 2 Answers ]

My son has been charged with two felonies of burglaries its his first offense he is 18 they did not take anything but someone got stitches he is in jail without bail I just want to know what to expect:confused:

View more questions Search