Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bagrabah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 03:13 AM
    Old anime movie
    I'm looking for an old anime movie from the 80's - 90's,

... heh... the only thing I remember is one of the heroes had a staff he could make bigger when fighting,

Aaanyone know what movie I'm thinking about?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 12:47 PM
    An extending staff
    Im sure as an anime fan you've noticed
    How common it is for the hero to use a staff

This could be any of the many , many, anime
    Heroes modeled after the Monkey legend

How about
    Goku Midnight Eye

-view trailer-

------
    bagrabah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 11:10 PM
    " straydog! "

That's the one thanks!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this old anime movie? [ 0 Answers ]

It is anime movie about a prince who's father the king stole the thron another persans. There is a rich king, beautiful queen and a prince that has a golden crown. In the movie the prince has to run away from his kingdom because the person that the king stole the thron from came to kill them...

Anime movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 and when I was like maybe 3, 4, or 5 I saw this anime movie. I remember the cover being green ( I think that was trees and leaves) and the main character is a girl with long gold hair and a guy with a motorcycle and there was one scene where they were in a cabin then the guy left the girl...

Old Anime movie [ 0 Answers ]

There were these 2 boys set out to thief. Found themselves in a castle wit a lot or traps. And a girl was help captive. They got her out and ended up wit a yellow car loaded with money from the castle. Saw it in the mid 90's

What is this movie? (anime?) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a cartoon movie (anime I believe) I saw half of but had to go to work half way through... It was about a little girl on a trip with her family. They stop at some castle and she gets separated from her parents, who start to eat food so delicious they can't move away from it. When...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search