Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCat27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 09:18 PM
    Lump on penis shaft
    I have a small lump on my penis shaft that I found showering the other day. I have not had sexual contact in over a month. I am a 20 year old male. It doesn't seem to be filled with puss, it isn't discolored, and isn't painful. My shaft does itch time to time but doesn't itch constantly. I have tried taking ibuprofen but hasn't seem to gone away.
    platinum21 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2013, 09:43 PM
    Does it resemble a wart?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 1, 2013, 10:07 PM
    Ibuprofen is for pain, it will not get rid of a lump.

This lump could be anything, it could be a pimple, an ingrown hair, a cyst, cancer, an STD, and so many other things.

If this is a concern you will need to see your doctor.
    KAOSo_O Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Apr 14, 2013, 08:23 AM
    Its what you call ------(Papules: are small (less than 1cm diameter) lumps, raised above the skin surface). Right white looking sort of here this should help you .
    .click this below.
    Spots on the penis
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2013, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSo_O View Post
    its what you call ------(Papules: are small (less than 1cm diameter) lumps, raised above the skin surface). right white looking sorta here this should help you .
    .click this below.
    Spots on the penis
    Interesting. How do you know that this is what the bump is? Have you seen it? Have you tested it? Are you a doctor?

We don't diagnose on this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump above penis shaft? [ 0 Answers ]

Lump on abdomen above penis shaft but there is no sign of it on the skin, it is painful.

I have a small lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

There's a small lump that seems new just below the head of my penis on the side of the shaft only when erect its noticeable but its defiently a lump. I also have a swelling patch on the under side of the shaft and I have noticed a small lump on my right testicle that hasn't changed in size or has...

Odd lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Just the other day while masturbating I noticed a small lump on the side of the shaft of my penis, it doesn't hurt at all but I'm very worried about it, should I get Gt checked out? By the way I'm 13 yrs old

Lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I notice a hardened spot on the bottom of the shaft of my penis, I put a little pressure on it and puss came out, like a pimple, so I thought it was that, but the lump has not gone down/ healed since popping it and now is sore. Anyone have any idea if this is serious or what it might...

Lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 47 yrs old male.Two weeks ago I founda small lump on my penis on the left side.It is about the size of an eraser on a pencil,It is movable and solid a little hard .By touch it hurts a little.A few months ago I had one in my sac and it went away after a short while.If possible please can...

View more questions Search