Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellec Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Daughter trying to find her dad
    My name is michelle C. I'm 22 and have been looking for my dad since I was well probably 17 His name is rick napper if anyone knows him or can help me contact him please let me know... :(
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 20, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Why not place in papers a ad saying looking for Rick Napper please contact at such and such addy
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2007, 03:28 PM
    That's an unusual name... have you checked out these leads?:
    "rick napper" - Google Search

Mar 21, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michellec
    My name is michelle C. I'm 22 and have been looking for my dad since i was well probably 17 His name is rick napper if anyone knows him or can help me contact him please let me know.......:(
    I have googled him I've tried everything but paying someone which I don't have the money for... I know he used to live in toronto if that helps anyone
    carolh Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2007, 05:18 PM
    You should try to see if you can get a library in Toronto with a phone book of the year you know he lived there & go from there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2007, 05:37 PM
    There are nine listed in the US with phones ( two unlisted)
    You can find them here under the white page search

The Ultimate White Pages
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 7, 2007, 05:42 PM
    There are 9 R Napper`s listed here all in Canada but not knowing which providence Toronto is in I think you can narrow it down. -- Savage
    WhitePages.com - Online Directory Assistance
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 24, 2007, 03:11 PM
    http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zaba.php?sname=rick%20napper&state=ALL&ref= $ref&se=$se&doby=&city=&name_style=1

Try that site. Its called Free People Search by ZabaSearch! See if that helps, I hope it does. If you know the year he was born or where he could be that would be helpful in looking. It's the

Apr 24, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Thank u to all the people that answered my question... so far I have had no luck!!
    lynnkinsey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Hi my name is lynn kinsey looking for my father fred joseph kinsey because I having seen him for a long time I need to find him OK I need him in my life so I can tell him that I'm still looking for him I miss him so much if your find him you can call me on my house phone I will give you my number is 1347870991 so can your help me find him OK
    benno1209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 08:30 AM
    So sad, I Wish I could magic them back for you, I feel so bad and sorry for you,
    Best of Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to find my biological dad [ 4 Answers ]

I wish I could have some help on trying to find my biological dad. His name is wayne turman.

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

Would like to find Biological dad -Flint Michigan area [ 9 Answers ]

I decided to see if anyone knows the best (free) way of finding my biological father. I was conceived near Flint Michigan by a man named Daniel Gordon. This was in 1981 and he was between the ages of 20-23. My mom and him dated briefly until he left her for another woman. Supposedly he went off...

Please help me find title to this song for my Dad! [ 3 Answers ]

I've searched many "lyric" websites... can't find this. It was played at the end of an ESPN ski competition, only have a few of the lyrics. My father is obsessed with it and I would love to get it for him, so can you please help me out, it would really mean a lot! Lyrics: "...that we rise with...

How do I tell him he might not be the dad [ 1 Answers ]

How do I tell my boyfriend of 2 years that he might not be the father?? and how do I tell my family?? They are really judgemental... should I wait until after the baby is born to tell everyone??

View more questions Search