Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddaniel Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 06:12 PM
    Bubble in my mouth's inside vestibule
    Hello,

For almost two month now I have bump (looks like a clear bubble) on my inside vestibule of my Mouth below my teeth,it does not hurt it's just really annoying feeling it with my tongue! Is there for a more than a month now, and I am really worrying, I can say that I am really sexual active, I've been with 3 men the last year, and I smoke too, I don't know if this has something to do with the clear bubble. I had never experience something like that.

Thank You
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2013, 06:18 PM
    Make an appointment with your dentist or doctor and get this checked out.

Mar 28, 2013, 06:21 PM
    I just moved abroad like 4 days ago and I have no idea where to go and also I don't speak they language here yet
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2013, 06:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ddaniel View Post
    I just moved abroad like 4 days ago and I have no idea where to go and also I don't speak they language here yet
    Which country are you in? No one speaks English?

Mar 28, 2013, 06:26 PM
    Not really (France-Lyon) I guess they do but they don't want to speak ;)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2013, 06:30 PM
    not really (France-Lyon) I guess they do but they don't want to speak ;)
    Do you remember biting your cheek? This could be from that. I would guess you aren't dying, but as you get acquainted with the area, find a dentist or doctor.

Mar 28, 2013, 06:33 PM
    The bubble is not on my cheek but on my inner vestibule couple of mm below my teeth (inside one)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2013, 06:36 PM
    the bubble is not on my cheek but on my inner vestibule couple of mm below my teeth (inside one)
    Well, you can overcome your shyness and find a doctor or dentist, or you can wait. No one here can diagnose something we can't see, plus we aren't doctors or dentists.

Mar 28, 2013, 06:43 PM
    Thanks. I posted this on Health----.> Dentistry Topic (check Top of the screen) but anyway hope someone will see this
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2013, 06:46 PM
    thanks. I posted this on Health----.> Dentistry Topic (check Top of the screen) but anyways hope someone will see this
    Yes. This means what? There are no dentists or doctors who post on this site. We do have a terrific RN, so she may have thoughts about it and will post.

Mar 28, 2013, 06:57 PM
    Didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. Do you know any website (online docs for free) that would might help me out? Tried WebMD and couple of other all need payments
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2013, 06:59 PM
    didn't know that. thanks for letting me know. do you know any website (online docs for free) that would might help me out? tried WebMD and couple of other all need payments
    You need an in-person appointment, not an Internet one. Someone has to LOOK at this bubble and feel it and maybe biopsy it.

Mar 28, 2013, 07:04 PM
    I didn't know that thanks for letting me know! Do you know any websites with free live online doctors? Tried webmd and couple of others but all want payments
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2013, 07:16 PM
    I didn't know that thanks for letting me know! do you know any websites with free live online doctors? tried webmd and couple of others but all want payments
    As I said, you need an in-person appointment, not an Internet one. Someone has to LOOK at this bubble and feel it and maybe biopsy it.

Mar 28, 2013, 07:19 PM
    I know will see what I can do thanks ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help ! Jelly like substance keeps coming from the gums inside my mouth? [ 3 Answers ]

Its been about a month I think, Does anyone know why?

Bubble like surface inside lips of vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering if it is normal to have little bubble like bumps covering the inside of the lips of my vagina, they aren't present on the clitorus or anywhere around the opening, just under the surface of the lips? They are not painful and not blister like and I haven't experienced itching or...

Small lump inside mouth at the base of molar tooth [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I have a lump in the back of my mouth around the next to last tooth. This is between the gum and cheek. The raised area is below the visible tooth area. When it first showed up I bought a better Water Pik and it went away and stayed away for months. It has now showed up again many months...

Dark Red Blisters inside mouth [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 perfectly round dark red blisters in my mouth. They are almost black. No pain whatsoever. What are these? Thanks

View more questions Search