Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    istvan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 03:09 PM
    In life
    I'm just having a problem with life and starting to not like it that much and I was just wondering what would you do when life put you down?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Pray.
    Talk with friends about your problem.
    Find something productive to do to take your mind off what is bothering you.
    Join groups with people in them who like the same things that you do.

You will have many failures in the things you try to do in life. Accept the fact that you have failed and work to turn what you have done into a success.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Change the way you are living it, "life" is merely the choices each of us made in response to the choices others that we interact with make.

If you are loney, be a friend to someone else, if you don't have anything to do, help with a homeless shelter or food kitchen and have some purpose. Life is what we make of it, one of the happiest man I ever knew was doing life in prison, his body would die behind the bars but his soul was free, he understood why he was where he was, but he used every day to be the very best person he could be.

There was many days when I was depressed that he helped me see a brighter future.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 7, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Here is my stock answer - VOLUNTEER -- Help others and at the same time you will find your helping yourself -- Savage
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 7, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Focus on the positives in your life you must have some!

Remember that positive breeds positive!

There is no point getting down about things you cannot change in life!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 04:01 PM
    What exactly do you mean about life putting you down?

Maybe it is not life putting you down, but it is really yourself putting you down.

It is all in how you look at life, it is all in how you think which will effect the outcome of what is happening in your life. At the same time every experience in life no matter what it may bring is a chanch to learn something new about yourself.

Joe
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 7, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by istvan
    i'm just having a problem with life and starting to not like it that much and i was just wondering what would you do when life put you down?
    I agree, life is all about helping others and when you do that you will automatically help yourself, to be there for others gives you such a good feeling that is reward in itself, it is the meaning of life and you will discover a new feeling of worthiness and being needed so your life will automatically change, take care, love and peace anne x
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 7, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Take an honest look at yourself and your actions and make a plan to change the things about yourself that is keeping you from being happy. Until you know what you really want for yourself you will never know how to go about getting it. We all get down sometimes, just happens, but the important thing is not to stay down.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jul 18, 2007, 05:39 AM
    In life you will get your ups and downs, which is something you can't avoid, important thing is to try to stay positive always, don't make decisions when you're down and don't make promises when things go well, always strive to do that which is right, and never be controlled by anything negative ;)
    VSPrasad Posts: 108, Reputation: 10

Sep 16, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Practice meditation coupled with Yoga. I personally know that these techniques
    Together worked for many persons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

My Life [ 13 Answers ]

What to do if you have a boyfriend that has a 11month old daughter and a baby on the way with two different females,but you wasn't with him before he had the baby with the other girls.We love each other very much,we been together going on 3months.

How do I get a life? [ 3 Answers ]

Mom! Get a Life! By Kari Andersen A day in the life of a mom is not always a pretty sight! For those moms that have babies and have chosen to stay home with them, it’s a day filled with diapers, crying, accidents and laundry. For those moms who have babies and work outside the home, it’s...

What do you think of my life [ 8 Answers ]

I am doing this in 2 parts here is first part up to my husbands death.(sorry for any misspells or any bad writing) Ok here we go . I will start when I was born. I went to a friend of The family . Was raised well there.When I turned seven.The lady told My parents that she was going to just...

View more questions Search