Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jd8770 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 11:14 AM
    Genito-urinary tract infection
    I am a 59 y/o w/m 260 lb. Non-drinker, 6'0". Fairly well controlled type 2 diabetic. No intercourse for over 2 years (bummer) Problem is urine looks and smells normal.semen looks and smells normal, but after ejaculation, there is a foul smell on genitals. This is the only issue. Take a shower and it is gone. What gives?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 28, 2013, 11:28 AM
    What you eat can effect the taste, colour and smell of your ejaculate. For instance eating asparagrass is not recommended before sex. So think back and do process of elimination.
    jd8770 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 09:27 AM
    No asparagus. Have had problem for quite some time.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 29, 2013, 10:35 AM
    Men can get yeast infections as well as women, without sex. Talk to your pharmacist about over the counter treatment.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 29, 2013, 10:57 AM
    I think it is highly unlikely a yeast infection with no intercourse. If the OP is uncircumsized it is probably a fungal infection within the folds of his foreskin. The accumulation of matter under the foreskin is called 'smagma' and after showering and cleaning some of it is washed away, but not enough to completely cure the problem.

Male thrush (yeast infection) is fairly common but only through sexual intercourse.

We don't know and hard to judge but have showered male clients with this problem and that condition is not pleasant, when left unattended for long periods it turns into a very nasty bloody very sore escoriation.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 29, 2013, 11:45 AM
    tickle, yes, I was thinking of smegma later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I have a urinary tract infection.. What do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have burning on my vagina.. And I feel like I hacve to pee but nthing comes out and I ma 15

Urinary tract infection [ 1 Answers ]

I believe I have a urinary tract infection. I have to go to the bathroom what seems like every 5mins and I have vaginal pain and when I go I have light bleeding and pain. Do I need to go into the ER or can I get something over the counter

Urinary tract infection? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had a urinary tract infection which dr give me medicine for. Now I am havinf discomfort and burning. What is causing that?

Urinary tract infection [ 2 Answers ]

Went to doctor around 6 last night, got antibiotic and uroblue. In excruciating pain now, should I go to er, wait to see doc tomorrow, or what?? Help me!!

Urinary Tract Infection [ 3 Answers ]

What's the problem if you can't get rid of a urinary tract infection. I've taken antibiotics 3 times. What's going on with me? Am I dying?

View more questions Search