Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    revnbob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 10:22 AM
    2006 ultra electric red key light stays on and speedometer gage and rpm gage dead Se
    2006 ultra electric red key light stays on and speedometer gage and rpm gage dead

Several short problems. Both the speedometer and rpm gages went dead when the red key light popped on. Also the left turn signal dash light stays on solid.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Mar 29, 2013, 05:24 AM
    That sounds like a security issue. And it probably won't start?
    Have you recently had to work on this? Like change the battery or replace keys or anything?
    You will likely need to get this to the dealer or another shop that can diagnose what is going wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure gage [ 0 Answers ]

I put a new pressure gage on and it doesn't work what do I need to do

What wire gage [ 2 Answers ]

Running 130 ft to a home hobby shop (1 person). Will be powering a table saw (1hp), drill press (1/2hp), air compressor (1hp), jointer (1hp), miter saw (1/2hp), various hand tools. Plan on running single phase but nees to make sure I've got the power and amps to run the equipment w/o ruining...

Broken pressure gage [ 4 Answers ]

Our new home has a newly installed 125 foot deep well with an 86 gallon tank above ground out in the yard. After several nights of below freezing temperatures the pressure gage seemed to go berserk and it read 100 and then went down to zero where it has stayed ever since. The guy who installed...

Oil pressure gage [ 4 Answers ]

On my son's 1998 Dodge Dakota the oil pressure gage constantly swings from left to right. Is this a sensor problem or some other problem? Thanks

Proper wire gage [ 1 Answers ]

Currently my sub panel in the garage is supplied by 10 gage 2 wire with ground from a 30 amp dbl pull breaker in the house. The run is 30' to the 100 amp box in the garage. The garage is a part time workshop with several power tools on at the same time along with 10 4' fluorescent light fixtures...

View more questions Search