Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROBBY4172 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 07:20 AM
    Left testicle
    Hello my left testicle is swollen and hurts. The pain enters my lower stomach, and left hip. I have no insurance and do not know what to do... please help
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 28, 2013, 07:31 AM
    You'll need to see a doctor. Find a clinic in your area and get seen ASAP. We can't diagnose on this site.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 28, 2013, 07:35 AM
    You could have any number of conditions. One common one is inguinal (in-gwin-al) hernia, in which your intestine goes through the opening at the lowest part of the groin. Women can get them too, but almost all are men.
    It's important to get it checked ASAP. If it 'strangulates' the bowel can die and you can die too.
    If the pain is extreme and you have a fever, call an ambulance.
    Surgery is often done with a laparoscope these days, easy, although you will have some pain afterwards, and you have to rest a while. The surgeon has to make sure it doesn't keep happening, either by stitching the opening smaller or putting in a mesh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Left Testicle Has Little To No Sperm. Is This Normal? [ 7 Answers ]

It's Been This Way For A While. If Anyone Has This Same Thing And Has Been To The Doctor Or Hospital Please Let Me Know. Thanks.

Testicle pain moved from one testicle to the other [ 1 Answers ]

Hello , I am an 18 years old male and I would like to ask you about a testicular pain I have -what are the possible causes? Should I do something or just wait ? Two weeks ago I felt a strong pain in the right testicle - I felt that it has twisted but after a few seconds it untwisted on itself (I...

Small bump, red, looks filled with puss, found on left testicle. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I've just come home from school to discover about the size of this smiley face :mad:, a small red bump (looks like it has puss) on my left testicle. I am only 14, so I don't really know what to do. Also all my veins in my testicle have become red. Please help, I have no idea what to do.

15 yo male with occasional abdomin and left testicle pain [ 2 Answers ]

Is it growing pains for a 15 year old male to have occasional lower abdomen and left testicle pain?

View more questions Search