Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katlynsmith22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 08:23 PM
    People want to keep me I'm always very quiet half of me is a vegetable the other is a
    People want to keep me I'm always very quiet half of me is a vegetable the other is a card up your sleeve. It is a five letter answer I don't know what it is
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 28, 2013, 03:30 AM
    I don't know... the usual card up your sleeve is an ace... don't know what vegetable would add to that... card could be a heart, 5 letters, but what's the vegetable? Ear of corn? Got to go get some more coffee, sorry.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2013, 04:14 AM
    Found it:

Solved: The Curse Puzzle 85, 86, 87
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 28, 2013, 04:18 AM
    Ah well then, the question is misleading, because it says 'half' when it isn't. You can't cut 5 in half evenly anyway, so I suppose I should have thought.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why don't people believe me that I'm half Puerto Rican? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I explain to them that my mom is fully Puerto Rican and my dad is black. My mom looks like she's white mixed with latino. My dad is dark skinned. I don't really look like I'm half Puerto Rican. I can speak Spanish, but I don't know a lot of words in Spanish. But anyway, I look black. I...

What do you call people which are half human half animal [ 5 Answers ]

What do you call people what are half-animal half-human

Meeting New People, Attraction of girls. I am a quiet guy. [ 8 Answers ]

:( I am a quiet guy who isn't the smoothest at making conversation with people in general. I used to be attactrive and a lot of girls liked me but I don't know what happened to me people aren't as attracted to me as they used to be. I feel empty and I get angry when I think about these things and...

Meeting New People, Attraction of girls. I am a quiet guy. [ 7 Answers ]

:( I am a quiet guy who isn't the smoothest at making conversation with people in general. I like being quiet but I want to make some people laugh because it makes me sad to think that some of my best friends are better at making people laugh then I am and it's hard. I use to make people laugh...

Cutting people in half [ 4 Answers ]

When ever I see magic, people are being cut in 1/2 and sometimes in 3 pieces. Does anyone know how this is done? And how does that one magician Chris something walk down the side of the buildings? I can't think of anyway this is possible but somehow they do it.

View more questions Search