Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lileeob Posts: 51, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2013, 05:47 PM
    What are some tips for the G license road test in Ontartio?
    I live in Ontario and am going to get my class G license via road test with an instructor. Does anyone know of any helpful tips to keep in mind when I am taking the test?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 28, 2013, 02:47 AM
    As instructors in Ontario in driving tests display zero tolerance, I can only say know your stuff when you are out there with him/her. They like to see you checking your mirrors side and back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How many times did it take for you to pass a road test? (U.S.) [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing a project for my Statistics class, and I need 20-30 pieces of data. I just need you to tell me: -Age passed road test -How many times before you passed Thanks everyone! Also I want honesty, and no one criticizing others posts (how many times it took them etc).

Need tips for the Road Test. [ 9 Answers ]

I have problems relaxing. I'm getting my road test tomorrow in Kitchener (a city notorious for its terrible roads), and I'm extremely nervous. When I get nervous, I shake, twitch, and piss my pants - metaphorically speaking, that is (*ahem*). I took the road test before, but it was a long time ago...

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

Tips for road bike [ 3 Answers ]

Any tips on road bike will be appreciated. I'd like to know mainly about keeping balance. I have a new bike. I've used it once last week and my body was super tired the next 2 days. (2 miles only). It is way different than a mountain bike. Why?

G Highway Road Test in Kitchener, ON [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am taking my full G road test tomorrow and am totally freaking out. As I am pretty new to this area and don't really have the extra cash to engage a driving instructor, does anyone know which route the testers normally take for highway road test in Kitchener? I am really...

View more questions Search