Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alowishes Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Long Distant Relationship/ Should I give up?
    My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 yrs. Now and he's been having trouble finding a job. We had an offer that we couldn't refuse a good paying job (finally) and the catch is relocating. It was his families business and we agreed that a year of sacrifice will be good in the long run for the both of us. He knew that my past long distant relationship didn't last. He insisted that we are different and we can do this, so he left. We have seen each other at least 4 times out of 7 months. Now he's saying that the ending of the year would be better to return. I've sent him 2 hugh care packages. I received none. I repeatlly tell him that I need to feel like he cares. The only thing he says is that I tell you that I love you! Doesn't that show that I care. When I want to talk you him he's tried because of the 3 hour time difference. ( he's ahead). BUt feel that love isn't enough at times. I'm I being selfish? Should just get over it because he is working really hard doing construction and all . (He needs to wake up early then sleep early.) When do I have time? Help me PLEASE! I feel like giving up.
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

Mar 20, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Any relationship can work out theoretically, as long as both individuals agree to put in the time and effort and compromise when possible.
    Long distance relationships are a whole new other form of relationship. I for one could not be in one because I need the affection and it seems as though you may feel the same.
    If it hurts you more to be in the relationship then why be in it? How much more time before you two could be back in the same location?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in a long term relationship but like someone else! [ 8 Answers ]

I've been going out with this guy for like... forever... I love him so much... and have done since I met him... but I've started to have feelings for another guy... but he's not just a guy... he's my best friend... I can't stop thinking about him... he's in my mind all the time and I feel guilty...

Bad ending to Long distnace Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

My exboyfriend and I have gotten into huge fights for the last few weeks. He decided I need time alone and so does he to think. We will not be getting back togther. He said in three weeks we could start over. Does he mean it, will he call or am I fooling myself? I miss him and I know the reasons...

She is pregnant and relationship on rocks a long time [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend is pregnant I am sure it is mine. However she has admitted to going out with someone else quite recently and I am pretty sure her relationship with the other man did not get to the sex stage. I do not make much money. I am very educated, she makes good money. We have talked about...

How long will my battery give me light? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a garage in a building, along with about 30 other people. We have all had electricity in our garages, but we didn't have to pay for it - people who lived in that building paid for it. However, about a few months back our electricity was cut out from our garages, because someone supposedly...

View more questions Search