Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arcticcool Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 02:38 PM
    Looking for a movie with only an image
    Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a movie that a friend vaguely remembers. He has only an image to go on. Anyone recognize it?

aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 27, 2013, 03:05 PM
    Where did you get this image? Its blurry and has nothing that really stands out to use for a search. Are you certain its from a movie? (hmmm)With what you've given it is virtually impossible to get an answer for you.

Mar 27, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Where did you get this image? Its blurry and has nothing that really stands out to use for a search. Are you certain its from a movie? (hmmm)With what you've given it is virtually impossible to get an answer for you.
    It's blurry because he photographed it. At that time he had no means to record the movie from TV. Unfortunately this is the only image that he got.

Apr 5, 2013, 11:13 AM
    By coincidence I stumbled on the answer myself. 3 days ago it was on TV.

The above was a shot from "Minority report"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about image changes [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching this movie a couple years back but it goes like this A girls mother is in prison and she gets put in Forster care and then cuts her hair when she's a child them after that she goes to a lot of homes but they keep sending her back but each home she lives in her image changes like she...

Movie title from still image [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the movie depicted in attached still image?

When I right click image on macbook and save image as it is saved as quicktime why [ 1 Answers ]

Hi; When I right click, on macbook to "save image as" it is saved as a Quicktime still, not a jpeg. I took photos of them by using command, shift and 4 but those photos still have the Quicktime headings... as a go-around rather than a fix. How can I save photos to iPhoto for example as jpegs and...

Here is an image [ 16 Answers ]

I hope it works.

View more questions Search