Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AprilJames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Internal Orgasm
    I am a 25 year old female who cannot orgasm during sex. I know there are a few questions on this subject but most answers seem to touch on the mental side of the issue. I am happy with my body, love my boy friend and really enjoy sex - I just don't come close to orgasm during sex at all! I can orgasm during masturbation but I have to wear clothes (friction) and I have to hold my breath! If I don't hold my breath I lose the climax. Could this possibly be a physical ailment? Or is it just that some women can't orgasm during intercourse?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 12:41 AM
    I believe a higher majority of women do not orgasm during intercourse!
    Most of us ladies orgasm during oral sex... that's the law ;)
    yogisgirl91306 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 12:59 AM
    Try to masterbate while having sex, it might help. And my husband likes it when I do it.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 21, 2007, 08:27 AM
    I have no idea how holding your breath helps. Personally when I orgasm I can't breath any way if it's a good one. A lot of women don't from straight sex, but you can try foreplay until you do a few times first or some positions are better than others. Doggy style and reaching round to do it yourself (or he can reach too) is usually fool proof though. I definitely don't think anything is wrong with you though.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 29, 2008, 03:41 PM
    About a week ago my husband and I were having sex and when I orgasmed I literally couldn't breathe. It was kind of scary. That doesn't usually happen to me. Most women don't orgasm or have only had one a few times in their lives. I'm one of the lucky ones, I have one almost every time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is an orgasm? [ 5 Answers ]

I am Les. And I've been dating my GF for about 1 month and 16 days and well the topic of Orgasims came up and I was thinking crap I don't even know what it is I mean I do but I don't and I don't know how to have one or get one.. so my questions are: 1.)what is an Orgasm? 2.)How do I have one? ...

Orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know when you are having an orgasm,If you are female,what does it usually feel like? How can you give yourself orgasm?

Can't have an orgasm [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I have never had sex.. I have only ever been to second base before and I have been fingered a lot of times... every time I have ever been fingered I can't never reach an orgasm.. I get very wet but never feel any thing.. I fake sounds to make my boyfriend think I enjoying it but I...

Never had an orgasm [ 12 Answers ]

I have never had an orgasm while having sex its been seven years! Is there something wrong with me or my boyfriend? We've tried different things to help me but nothing seems to work. What's the problem

Can't orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for 3 years. Well have tried many things but she can't orgasm. I was in the Marines and have gotten a lot of advice and nothing was worked. We have tried different oral techniques, dildo's , fingering, g-spot ; nothing has worked. She has been...

View more questions Search