Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjkell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2013, 05:21 PM
    Moen double handled shower
    Just installed a Moen double shower, I'm having a problem getting handles to match. One handle aiming down and other handle aiming up. How can I get them to the same position when off?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 27, 2013, 11:16 AM
    What Moen model is it ?

There are two ways of correcting position of handles:

1. Position the handle in question to the position it should be. Now, unscrew the handle and install it in the direction you want.

Or

2. If handle doesn't fit than you just remove the handle and spin the stem 180 degrees. Reinstall handle. Now, both should be spinning the proper way.

See if that helped / Back to you / Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remove the Moen 1224 cartridge from my double handled lave sink. I have pulle [ 5 Answers ]

I can't remove the Moen 1224 cartridge from my double handled lave sink. I have pulled and twisted but no luck. The cartridge is flush with the top of counter, so I am unable to grab it with the pliers. Should I break the plastic somehow?

Cold Water Only on One Handled Tub/Shower Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have cold water only in my tub/shower. The faucet is a moen 82008SRN single handle. The faucet is in a guest room that has not been used in 3-4 years. The sink that runs off the same water line runs hot. The sink is further down the water line. Do I have a problem with temperature limit...

I can't remove the Moen 1224 cartridge from my double handled lave sink. I have pulle [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remove the Moen 1224 cartridge from my double handled lave sink. I have pulled and twisted but no luck. The cartridge is flush with the top of counter, so I am unable to grab it with the pliers. Should I break the plastic somehow?

How do I change the hot limit on my single handled shower? [ 1 Answers ]

We moved into our several months ago and the master bathroom shower does allow the water to get hot. It is a Moen and the site does not give instructions unless a particular faucet is chosen for directions on how the limit or how much hot water is allowed to flow from the showerhead can be...

View more questions Search