Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deziree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 02:36 AM
    Can you do a" fair trade" business between US and Mexico, The Dom Pub, Honduras etc
    I want to understand how a fair trade job woks, Can we be paid a minimum to live off and then spend the rest to improve the town? I don't want to go broke spending all my savings on the towns people. What do you thik? What start up is involved in doing this ANY info/insight you have pro and con please let me know. THANKS!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 25, 2013, 02:53 AM
    Do you want a fair trade job, or do you want to start a fair trade business? They sound mixed together in your question.

Also, I don't know of any organization or country that subsidizes you to be a fair trade company.
    A company voluntarily pays a reasonable wage above what they could pay workers, and they benefit by doing something good for their employees, which helps the entire community, and by pleasing buyers of their products in richer countries, thereby hopefully selling more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

I am looking for the author of a book titled "Fair Game" [ 4 Answers ]

The book is a suspense story about a Vietnam veteran with malaria who helps a young woman who has become a target for a hit man because she witnessed him leaving the scene of a murder.

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

State tax on income "not effectively connected to US trade or bussiness" [ 5 Answers ]

I am a Non resident alien (student on F1) from India. I has some income from capital gain, which comes under "income not effectively connected to US trade or business" for federal purpose. This income is taxed at flat 30% rate, and it doesn't gets counted towards my federal adjusted gross income....

View more questions Search