Date unit unit cost sales units
    May 1 238 $154
    May 4 136
    May 8 272 $169
    May 12 170
    May 15 204 $184
    May 20 102
    May 25 170

Hello, I have been working on this problem and I can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for The ending inventory under a perpetual inventory system; FIFO, Moving average and LIFO

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find the ending inventory using the FIFO Method through perpetual inventory? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I find the ending inventory using the FIFO Method through perpetual inventory?

Measuring the cost of goods sold and ending inventory-perpetual system [ 1 Answers ]

Assume a Nike outlet store began in August 20X0 with 40 pairsof running shoes that cost the store $40 each. The sale price of the shoes was $70. During August the store completed these inventory transactions: (for the three sets of #'s below, the first column is the units, the second is unit cost,...

Perpetual inventory system [ 2 Answers ]

Sansomite Co. distributes suitcases to retail stores and extends credit terms of 1/10, n/30 to all of its customers. At the end of June, Sansomite's inventory consisted of suitcases costing $1,200 During the month of July the following merchandising transactions occurred: July 1 Purchased...

Determine the ending inventory under a perpetual inventory system [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ! I've honestly spent a long time trying to figure this out, but I keep getting the answer wrong and I'm not sure how I should go about this question. I'm not asking for you to just give me the answer, if you have time to give a little explanation that would be nice so I could understand what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.