Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zanemilak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2013, 05:10 PM
    Boys
    How do I get the new guy to like me? I think he likes all the other girls because their prettier and probably can get him! And most of them are popular... ughhh I'm so confused!! :(
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 24, 2013, 05:13 PM
    Focus on your schoolwork and make lots of friends. It doesn't matter how pretty a girl appears to be. It's how you are on the inside that counts.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2013, 05:46 PM
    You can't "get" anyone to like you. He either likes who you are, or he doesn't. If you have to change who you are to get someone to like you, they're not worth it, nor are you.

Be yourself. If he doesn't like that, then find someone who does, when you're older. Right now you sound way to young to be worrying about this.

Concentrate on your education. You only have one shot to make the most of your education. You have your entire life to find a guy that likes you, and trust me, the prepubescent boys in elementary school and high school, are going to be a distant memory when you're old enough and smart enough to actually consider dating.

Worry about boys later. Worry about your education now, unless you want to be stuck in some dead end minimum wage job with a baby at home, the jerk you met in high school who fathered you child, in jail, or with someone else, not enough money to eat, much less really live, and no way to meet anyone else.

An education is priceless. Boys come and go.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 24, 2013, 11:57 PM
    You will get someone who like you but right now focus on studies and develop your personality. Studies are most important.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boys! [ 2 Answers ]

What should I do: 1) I have this boy I have liked since I was 5 but I have found out he likes me as a mate. 2) There's this boy who's cute but I like him as a friend and his sister says he reaaally likes me. 3) I like my best friend's cousin but he likes older girls and I haven't met him just...

Boys. Boys. Boys. [ 4 Answers ]

Where do I start? Okay, I'm in eighth grade. And in seventh I dated this one guy... twice. Both times it didn't work out for long. Actually 2 days. But he still flirts with me, and messes with me and stuff. So we were talking and I asked him who he liked, he said me. And I liked him too. And just...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Going out with boys [ 1 Answers ]

This boy named Delvonte like me we went out for a day but this other boy told me he is going out with his sister so I broke up with him today and he sent me a note saying Megan do you want to go out again yes or no and he is cute and he told my ...

View more questions Search