Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boricua46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2013, 01:04 PM
    How is a pivot column selected? A pivot row? A pivot element?
    How is a pivot column selected? A pivot row? A pivot element? Provide example
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 24, 2013, 01:19 PM
    Sounds like physics homework to me. We don't do your homework for you. We will help if you post your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Pivot source be in more thatn 1 file [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have an excel file of 135 MB for data of the year. I can break this as per monthly data but need to draw the singal pivot. Is it posible that I can creat a Pivot using more than 1 files. Regards, Nikesh

Question about using a date variable in a Pivot table [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to tweak a piece of my code to allow me to use a date as a variable in selecting information in my pivot table. Here's my code: Sub RS_IBOB_Open_Select() ' ' RS_IBOB_Open_Select Macro ' ' SelectDate = Format(Date - 1, "YYYYMMDD") WShtDate = Format(Date - 1, "mm.dd.yy")

Kohler shower valve pivot ring [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am having a hard time installing the pivot ring on my new Kohler Shower Valve. This is the little plastic ring that goes over the stem and holds the cover plate in place. The instructions seem simple, slide it on and turn it clock ways. I can't seem to get it on there with out the...

Excel - frequency / mode / pivot table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm struggling to achieve my end goal in Excel; I have a list of dates (presently the list of dates is divided into individual worksheets with 20 rows and 5 columns of dates per worksheet. I have 30-40 worksheets). My objective is to obtain a list of the dates that match...

View more questions Search