Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    essencetibbits Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2013, 11:10 AM
    Like to meet my uncle/aunt
    My mom's father died August, 2002 and she has a half brother/sister and wants to know where they are. She knows that he/she is younger. She doesn't know their name or the mothers name, but she wants a relationahip with her half sibling.

Please please please help me. I really would like to meet my uncle/ aunt
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2013, 02:52 PM
    It is impossible to locate someone whose name you do not know - I'm an investigator, and I wouldn't know where to begin.

You don't know their names and you don't know where they live? How would anyone find them?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2013, 04:27 PM
    You don't know if it's a male or female, you don't have names, you have no info at all. So please, tell me how anyone is supposed to help you find this person. You have a better chance winning the lottery.

I wish you luck, but the sort of help you're asking for, we can't help you with. You have no info at all, at this point every person you see could be your half aunt or uncle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I move in with my aunt without my parents consent cant my aunt get in trouble. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a older sister that has 5 grils and the olds one that is 16 wants to move in with me but my sister and her other hafe don't want her to move they want her to stay and help take care of the other kids I don't thanke that right and I would love for her to stay with me what can I do.

My son and his aunt rented in house in Florida, the Aunt moves [ 2 Answers ]

The rented a house in Florida in July of this year. The aunt got mad at him and moved back to Texas. She told him she can come and go as she pleases. My son talked to the landlord, he said that was a family issue and not his. What right does my son have? Does he have rights if she does not pay...

In what movie does a young girl meet a man online, they meet, go to his place, and [ 1 Answers ]

And she ends up cutting off his penis?

Aunt & uncle want permission to take child across state lines for three to four days? [ 1 Answers ]

I want my brother-in-law’s ex wife’s son who has been a part of our lives since he was two years old to go with us camping as well as go to lagoon in Utah we live in Idaho we want his mother to sign some kind of permission to take him with out getting in trouble with the law as well as if something...

Uncle and Aunt want legal custody of niece [ 2 Answers ]

My 14 year old grandaughter has been living with my son and daughter-in-law in Florida for the past 4 months. (she lived with me for the 2 months proceeding that) both her mother and father signed papers (not through a court) giving my son guardianship. He is in the Navy and wants to get her on...

View more questions Search