Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0Assasin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Search anime films
    I saw this film about a boy who has in his possession a sword which he can't take out of its scabbard but at the end of the film he says "i do this for life and finally draws the sword

Does anyone know the title of this movie
    0Assasin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2013, 10:01 AM
    I remember another bit of the film the boy kills his father who had the sword before him and runs any from home

He then gets attacked later on in the film and tries to use the sword but he couldn't pull out the sword

Please this is driving me nuts can someone please tell me the name of this film
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 24, 2013, 10:36 AM
    Tales from Earthsea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Top anime films of the 80s [ 0 Answers ]

OK this is an anime movie about a robot girl who is built its very wistful and its from the perspective of the very life like experience the robot girl is having definitely japanese anime more old school id say maybe pre 90's any clues?

Search films by description? [ 3 Answers ]

A female ice skater goes blind but carries on ice skating

Anime films of the 80's? [ 0 Answers ]

Hiya... I watched a film when I was like 6/7 and I can't for the life of me remember the name. Its driving me nuts! It's an anime film I think by Manga but it might not be... from what I remember of the film: There is a female lead character with black hair (not like that helps though) She goes...

Anime movies search? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm maire, I live in Trinidad and a friend who collects anime lent me this movie. I'm not sure how old it was but I saw it in like 2000 or so - and then it was already old. The plot is involves two agents. One is a male human and the other female from the other side. They are placed on an...

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

View more questions Search