Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rustyroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 08:02 PM
    What is the best plan I qualify for?
    I am age 58. On Social Security Disability for over 2 years now. I have Medicare.
    I have been hospitalized 2 times due to conjunction heart failure.I am on a transplant list but my Dr. Says I need a pace maker now.
    I live in Pahrump Nevada.
    I did not enroll in a supplemental at the time I received Medicare due to financial limitations and illness.

Check out some similar questions!

Plan to move oversea, best plan of attack? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 33 and plan to move to Hong Kong next March, most likely permanently. I have about $40K in Roth and $170K in 401K, live in MA, also own an apartment that I want to sell but that can wait, valued at about $200K. What's the best plan to withdraw these fund with the least amount of penalty?...

Do I qualify [ 2 Answers ]

I Own A Barbershop And Need To Know If There Is A Grant For Owners Who Train Barbers Through Aprentistship. I Am Currently Training A Vet To Become A Barber. I Also Supplied Everything He Needed As Well As Both Space Which I Could Rent Out.

Can I qualify [ 10 Answers ]

I'm fairly new to the site... I currently have a credit score of 525. Will I EVER qualify for a home loan? I am a 1st time buyer with a yearly income of around $42,000. I have also been on my job for 8.5 years.:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.