Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stubsoh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 05:12 PM
    36 weeks 2 days pregnant.
    I am 36 weeks 2 days pregnant with baby number 3 which is through IVF. Went to dr appointment 6 days ago and was 1cm dilated and baby was pretty low, head down. Have had snotty looking discharge for weeks and now a lot of pressure. I get sharp pains periodically from my belly button down. My stomach is really hard and causing a ton of pressure in lower abdomen. My first 2 children were 16 and 18 days early. Just wondering if I should be concerned or plan for delivery soon. Don't remember any of this with my first 2.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 23, 2013, 05:14 PM
    There's really no way to even guess when your baby will come. Your doctor can't even give you an accurate guess. I can only say that you're in the home stretch. :)

Congrats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant at 40 weeks and 3 days [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys. I am 40 weeks 3 days pregnant and my belly is so tight that I can barely breath. No consistent contractions. My ankles and feet are huge balloons and my back is killing me! Should I go into labor and delivery? Since I'm past my due date, will they keep me there and induce?

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant.. [ 2 Answers ]

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant.. Having horrible abdominal & back pains that make me need to pee, lost my mucus plug this morning, pains are very constant, sharp pains inside my vagina.. what's going on ?

37 weeks pregnant and 5 days [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and 5 days and last night I drank raspberry leaf tea and I walked around till I got tired and after that my stomach started to hurt a lot and I felt like I had to vomit but I didn't so I tried to sleep it off and this morning I woke up and my stomach was still hurting but not...

35 weeks 3 days pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I got told I was dilated 1 cm four days ago and I been having contractions on and off every 30 minutes but I'm having a brownish pink discharge and my lower back is aching and I hurt really bad when I sit up from laying down. What does it mean?

I am 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant [ 0 Answers ]

At around 6:00 in the morning I am having my breakfast (1 PC of bread and 1 cop of brown coffee). After I finished my cup of brown coffee I experienced 1 minute of abdominal cramping like but baby is moving about 1 minute. Then at 9:22 in the morning when I went to the bathroom, I noticed small...

View more questions Search