Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nevue1314 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Area between awake and asleep?
    How do you get to the area between awake and asleep where you can ask anything and get an answer? Supposedly Einstein did it to learn E=mc2. Ive done it before to learn how to draw a fist. I got a very detailed idea of one and used it to impress students and teachers. I usually SUCK at drawing! I just need somebody to tell me how I do that again. Was SO cool!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 23, 2013, 05:06 PM
    You can't just 'ask anything and get an answer.' Einstein and many other famous thinkers often said that they did their best leaps of thought when they were relaxed and empty in the mind, not just falling asleep but strolling along a river or working on some trivial task like washing some dishes. E=mc2 wasn't that simple; it was the culmination of years of other work, and the formula was just the result. I'm glad you could draw on your inner strength to draw a fist (pun intended) and I'm sure you can do it again, but the answer won't come out of the blue, it will be pieces of a puzzle falling into place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have had pain in my hand area mostly below the thunb area or the pad area . [ 1 Answers ]

It is the area in which is mostly used when doing a pushup or pushing away as support.

Why When I fall asleep I wake up with stiff chest, but not when I'm awake inbed? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a muscle pull. And now when I fall asleep, I wake up a few hours later and my chest is totally stiff and painful. But if I'm awaken and laying down in that same bed, I can stay there and not get hurt. So what makes it be that my chest gets stiff when I sleep?

Cannot tell when awake/asleep and false memories [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem that I can’t tell if I am awake or asleep, and it is very scary. I am 23 and do not drink, do drugs, nor do I drink caffeine. I have dreams which usually occur in the morning after being asleep that are so vivid I am unsure if they are actually taking place or I am asleep. While...

Its 1 in the morning I'm still awake! [ 4 Answers ]

Every night I go to sleep between 12 AND 2am sometimes up to 3am. I may facing the computer or watching the T.V. what would happen to me if I continue this kind of hobbit? What would be the negative or if there is a positive effect?. Thank you for your time...

View more questions Search