Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dante Jackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 03:31 PM
    Why am I not feeling any increase on drive and energy on my 4th shot
    On my 2nd and 3rd shot I felt an increase of energy and sex drive.Of course about 3 days before each shot I have a crash but the next shot picks me back up.However I got my 4th shot a week ago and felt nothing.I felt the needle go in but still haven't got the energy and drive back up.I feel like I'm still in crash mode.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Mar 23, 2013, 04:35 PM
    Sorry, but you'll have to be more specific... shot of what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we increase our energy level by increasing our metabolism rate? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am doing a research about metabolism and most of the online information I have found are related to weight loss. I need to know if we can overcome tiredness by increasing our metabolism rate. If it does, can you explain a little bit how this process happen? Thanks. Darren

How does acai berry helps increase energy level? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, People say acai berry can increase body energy and eliminate tiredness. How this happen? What things contain in acai berry that can help us fight tiredness? Thanks.

Could the sudden increase of my PTSD symptoms be related to the Depo shot? [ 0 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with Post-traumatic stress disorder about 6 years ago, since then, it seems that I have received a lot of emotional healing and haven't really had to deal with many PTSD symptoms. However, in the past few months, I have been having many flashbacks and reliving moments that have not...

How to increase fertility after one injection of Depo shot? [ 2 Answers ]

I got my first shot on January 18, 2011 and was due for another on April18, 2011. Plans have changed and we are now trying to conceive. What can I do to get my fertility back to normal? About how long will it take to get back to normal levels? Thank you

How do I increase my energy during pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I increase my energy during pregnancy?

View more questions Search