Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monroe14 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 09:23 AM
    Which piercing looks better with snake bites eyebrow or a septum?
    I already have snake bits and I'm thinking about getting another piercing. So which do y'all think would look bect with them an eyeborw piercing or a septum.
    Meffikinz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 10:06 AM
    Septum. It makes it look more centered eyebrows are uglyyyy. LOL
    monroe14 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Meffikinz View Post
    septum. it makes it look more centered eyebrows are uglyyyy. LOL
    Thank you!
    RandomHollie Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 10:11 PM
    In my opinion I think a septum piercing looks better with snake bite piercing
    I wanted the snake bite piercing but instead I got my tongue pierced and I'm only 14
    Hope this helped :D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 10:16 PM
    in my opinion i think a septum piercing looks better with snake bite piercing
    i wanted the snake bite piercing but instead i got my tongue pierced and I'm only 14
    hope this helped :D
    RandomHollie, don't lie. You don't have your tongue pierced yet.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/jewelr...rt-756802.html

People don't like liars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Septum piercing? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my septum pierced a year ago for my 18th birthday. The pain was the worst pain I have ever felt and I bled a lot. When I got into the car I noticed it was slightly crooked and lower than it was supposed to be. It wasn't super noticeable and I wasn't about to go through it again to get it...

Septum Piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old, and I'm all about being different, standing out, being myself, and be happy with my choices. I have been looking into getting my septum pierced for sometime now. I'm just worried about 1) How it will look and 2)How much it will hurt. On certain things I have a good pain tolorence,...

Snake bites on girls ? [ 23 Answers ]

Heey! I was thinkin' about it and I finally did my decision on getting some snake bites next month... But the only thing that I'm not quite 100% sure on it is if it would fit me kwell... On your opinion, should I get some or not ?

Septum piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and have already have tons of piercings and done most of them by myself actually, but It's been about 2 years now since I've really wanted my septum pierced and can't find anybody to do it without needing an I.D. So I have decided to do it on my own. This particular piercing though scares me...

Septum or snake bites? [ 4 Answers ]

I have my tongue pierced and it didn't hurt at all I wouldn't even give it a 1 out of 20+ I would like to get a septum or snake bites. What is the level of pain usually experienced of a septum and lip piercings and which of them looks better? Im worried about the noticeable scar lip piercings...

View more questions Search