Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcd099 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 05:38 AM
    In movie husband thinks his wife is with woman at house but his wife is with boy
    I want to know about movie in which a feminine looking boy at house husband goes out for some work by thinking wife is with female but the fact is she is with boy

Check out some similar questions!

1967ish movie about a husband and wife who have a boy who doesn't speak? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie starts with a boys mother picking him up from a hospital or mental institution, they leave the hopital in a car, maybe convertible and the boy does not speak, but he keeps holding up these pieces of paper with small holes cut in it and looking at the passing scene as they drive through...

Mrs wife being sued for child support by ex-wife of my deceased husband [ 5 Answers ]

Am I legally responsible for my late husbands child support? The ex-wife and custodial parent is now collecting social security for the minor children. There is no estate equity, only personal belongings. There was no life insurance in place, only a retirement policy, which she was awarded half of...

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

What movie has a woman rescue presidents wife? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't think of much of this movie, except that the president of the USA's wife, was injured after some kind of disaster, and a woman driving something like a tractor like Cal trans workers would use, or maybe it was a huge dump truck located this woman and saved her. Though I believe at the end...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.