Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ged-ay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 03:40 AM
    Panasonic TV Problems
    I have 2 Panasonic TV's in the house. I have a problem with the Bedroom set tuning.
    On the lounge TV we get the local news Channel (Look North - Yorkshire) coming out of Leeds, as we require and expected. All other TV's we have had have worked just fine in this respect, including sets in the bedroom.
    On the new bedroom set (Panasonic TX-L24X5B), the default BBC1 at switch on gives us the "Lincolnshire & West Yorkshire" Local News channel, which is not what we want.
    I have used the "Tuning" menu, "Channel Edit" option, to reset the BBC 1 slected channel to be the "Yorkshire" item and it works fine until switch off. Next time you switch on the channel has reverted to the Lincolnshire local news again.

How can I make the edited value stick after swich-off?
    Or alternatively secure the "Yorkshire" local news as the default?

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic TV problems [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic TH-L-32S25A TV. To watch photos, the USB port will not recognise a Flash Memory stick or cable from the camera, but the SD card is OK. Help

Panasonic problems? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my panasonic viera th-42pz70ba television is not working. When in stand by mode it shows a flashing red light and won't switch on, any solutions, thanks Iain.

Panasonic TV problems [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old Panasonic Quintrix F TV. About two months ago, when switched to DSTV, the screen started having "waves" moving up the screen. Occasionally the screen would start rolling for about 5 seconds and stabilise again

Panasonic TV Problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 36" Model CT-32G24A. The picture comes on fine but in a few minutes goes dark.

Panasonic TV problems [ 8 Answers ]

No sound every thing works but no sound?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.