Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JasonJD1984 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 08:53 PM
    Selling a ComforTrac Home Cervical Traction medical device
    2 years ago my doctor from pain management gave me a ComforTrac Home Cervical Traction device. I ended up never using the thing and was wondering if I could place an ad in the classifieds to sell it? The device was given to me to keep and before selling it I just want to make sure I won't be prosecuted by the feds for selling this device not being a licensed medical doctor.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 23, 2013, 03:39 AM
    A quick online search shows a lot of them for sale without a prescription on Amazon and eBay. They don't look like a typical prescription-only device; just a therapeutic aid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I search home for Bugging Device? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Is there anyone that could guide me to a or give me step by step instructions on how to search my home for bugging Devices? Thank you and have a great weekend

GFCI medical device requirements - systems using water [ 3 Answers ]

We are a medical device manufacture, are GFIC receptacles required at a dedicated piece of equipment that is being supply by DI process water and is stationary with cord and plug, need GFIC protection.

Selling my home [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to sell my house back to the bank.. im current on the payments and it has been on the market for about 4 months. I need help! Is this the same as giving the deed back?

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

View more questions Search