Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arellano123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 06:41 PM
    Immigration
    I got pregnant my an other person but I'm marry and helping my husband with his paper. Will my pregnancy affect my husband even though he forgave me?
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Mar 23, 2013, 07:20 AM
    As long as you are still legally married I don't see how it will effect his immigration status.
    Though if he or you were to decide to go through with a divorce, it would be an issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration [ 0 Answers ]

Iam a dutch citizen, my husband and kids are american citizens. We live in mexico, when I come to the states with my family can I go with them through the citizens line or do I have to go separate through the visitors line?

If a kid came to america and is illegal but has been in the us for 16 years and is 17 now can he get papers ?

I have a question ice just took my husband and I don't know what to Do he has a 5 month old daughter with heart conditions here in Santa Fe new Mexico he was taken by ice at his probation paroles office he is now in Chaparral NM but I have a question can his probation officer do that? How...

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

View more questions Search