Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snake eyes85 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Love interest
    I had a girlfriend 3 years but we broke up since then I had some non serious relationship but to no avail I'm thinking to myself is it me or the rigfht card are not in place to have a serious relationship and also I'm use to fantasize on girl that I know and are quite beauty like I could have a relationship with them is that OK?
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 20, 2007, 11:02 AM
    When did you break up with her? Do you still have feelings for her? Do you still have contact with her?

Also, I have no idea what your last question, about fantasizing, is. It is very hard to understand what you are saying. So, please try to clarify.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Mar 20, 2007, 11:04 AM
    I hαve no ideα whαt you just αsked buddy--try to edit your question so it's cleαrer.

Mar 20, 2007, 11:29 AM
    I broke up with her 3 months in our relationship and I don't have feelings for her. The fantazise thing is that every now and then I will start dreaming about girl that I know and I found cute is that a problem?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by snake eyes85
    I broke up with her 3 monts in our relationship and I dont have feelings for her. The fantazise thing is that every now and then I will start dreaming about girl that I know and i found cute is that a problem??
    Its your fantasy, just know the difference between fantasy and reality.

Mar 24, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Its your fantasy, just know the difference between fantasy and reality.

I agree and I know what it is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Pay it Down -- if the interest on the debt is LOWER than the interest on Savings [ 3 Answers ]

I have student loans in the amount of $20000. Through consolidation and never missing a payment I have the interest loan at 2.50% (simple interest). Montly payment is approx $100. I am getting an APY no a Savings account at 4.75%. I have savings around $5K and growing. I need cash for other...

View more questions Search