Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smtess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2013, 01:40 PM
    Inspection
    Can I be issued a ticket in nys. For an expired pa inscpection?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Mar 22, 2013, 01:56 PM
    Yes. If your car is registered in PA and you drive in NY they can indeed cite you for an expired PA inspection sticker - just as they can cite you if your PA driver's license was expired.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 22, 2013, 02:12 PM
    Most states now have DMV reciprocity. And they don't have to be near each other either. You can move cross country and be unable to register a car until you pay all your old tickets and fees.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Safety inspection [ 7 Answers ]

In an old home (1970) I ground the receptacles, do I need to ground the switch too. The kitchen doesn't have GFCIs, do I need to changed. The house has a shower with a pum and the receptacle is inside the wall, is necesari to be accesable. The GFCI receptacle in the bathroom has a ground wire in...

Electrical inspection [ 9 Answers ]

I passed the final inspection today on the self wiring I did on my cabin. This site was a big reason why I passed with flying colors. Thanks to everybody...

Final inspection in PA [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Erie PA. I'm moving out of apt. Gave required notice as well as paid two months rent to get out of lease early. Landlord called this liquidated damages. On 7/28, I requested final inspection to be done after I had carpets cleaned on 7/30. Was told that they do not do final inspection with...

Home inspection [ 2 Answers ]

My new landlord is doing a home inspection. I have called and asked him to change the time due to having a doctors appt at the time he specified. He said no. If I am not home can he enter the property?

Emission inspection [ 2 Answers ]

My 2002 GMC yukon XL will not pass emission inspection due to OBD not giving a reading out the computer. The technician suggested I take it in for service and check all fuses. I check all the fuse and did not see any fuse blown or related to the OBD. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search