Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    92x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Hair desaster
    I dyed my hair with 4|5 medium brown/violet hopeing to get an ash brown and got a toner but I've put the dye on and its turned red! That's tha last thing I wanted!. Wot al happen if I put tha toner on mixed wit developer.. Will it go orange or will it go tha colour I want.. I'm confussed!. I went to a hair supplier today and they gave me tha sstuff I'd need.. Thee said.. Can anyone help mme please what can I do to get my hair ashy brown
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2013, 02:14 PM
    First, for future posts, please type out full words. Text-speak is against site rules because it drives us nuts trying to figure out what the heck you meant to say. Read through your posts to make sure they are readable and make sense before you post them.

That said, toner usually tones down red in your hair. You can try it but it would be better to go to a salon and have a professional fix it. If you put it through another process and it doesn't work, you risk breakage and damage if you then have to do still more processes to fix it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

What kind of cute hair due for 11 year old girl that has medium sized hair [ 2 Answers ]

I want cute hair due see if my friends will like it please no bad comments about my age.

How do I lighten my hair or remove hair dye without damaging my hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I had beautiful virgin hair, up until about 6 days ago. My girlfriend, who is a hairstylist dyed my hair. I picked out a warm chocolate brown color, and thought since my original hair color is auburn, with slight golden highlights, that this color would suit me. My hair came out Jet black, and my...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

View more questions Search