Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oxheatherox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 09:14 AM
    I've been looking for this movie for a very long time
    I am looking for a movie that I do not remember the title of it's a horror movie I think from the 80's or 90's. All I remember is the cover. The cover is black with a face of a doll or a woman crying blood tears. Can anyone help me?:confused:
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jan 27, 2008, 01:43 AM
    By the cover description I believe the movie is called Innocent Blood.
    katrina27 Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Feb 11, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Yep. I think your looking for 80's classis THE DOLLS
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 11, 2008, 06:52 AM
    I think SD1025 is right... here's a link to that movie... Innocent Blood (1992)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been looking for this movie for a long time [ 2 Answers ]

Let me start by telling you, I have no idea who is in this movie or when it actually came out :confused:! Here is what I can remember: I first watched this movie when I was a kid (mid 80's). The story deals with a family that is new in town. There is a tall blonde man that is the villain;...

Looking for a long-time friend [ 2 Answers ]

His name is Yukio Oshida. He graduated from Sophia University in Tokyo, studied a year in Ateneo, worked with and might still be with the Japan Foundation. Ten years ago he was assigned in Canberra, Australia. Last information was he was a Director, Dept. of Exchange and Promotion with Japan...

Movie title I've wondered about for ever [ 2 Answers ]

So along time ago in the early 90's when I was a real little kid I remember this movie I was watching and I think there might have been some obscenity in it or something because my mother didn't like me watching it but I didn't get what was rude or not, so I have no idea what this movie was and id...

Long time no see [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Scott, where you been?

View more questions Search