Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twcsqwert Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 06:40 AM
    I have a throbbing pain in my kidney on the left side and towards my back what is it?
    I have this pain in my left kidney.. it feels like someone is squeezing then letting go squeezing and letting go but when I sit its bearable. The pain is also going toward my lower back. What do you think this could be. I am a 28 year old Male.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 21, 2013, 06:51 AM
    I will need about 10 ccs of blood and about 20 ccs of urine to give you even an educated guess. Since I can't do that over the Internet, you will have to visit your doctor to rule out kidney stones.
    twcsqwert Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 07:04 AM
    Ok thank you, I figured I would try on here because I have no Insurance but thank you for your time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side [ 0 Answers ]

I am having pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side? Is this any pregnancy symptom or not? Why it usually occurs

Having pain on left side of chest and left side of upper back [ 0 Answers ]

Sharp pain hard to breath

Throbbing kidney pain [ 1 Answers ]

I recently started having painful urination. The painful urination went away, and then I started to have throbbing, pulsating pain in my flank area. The flank pain switches from the right side, to the left side. Sometimes it affects both sides. (The pain when I urinate comes and goes.) If I have to...

Pain in right side of back kidney or lung? [ 1 Answers ]

I have bronchitis and coughing badly I am also experiencing a constant pain in my right side of back from top to bottom not sure if it is my lung or kidney and when I'm sitting it gets worse. Please help

View more questions Search