Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 03:28 AM
    Thrush
    My girlfriend has been diagnosed for thrush by the doctor a couple of days ago, but she is still in agony. Could it be a mis diagnose by the doctor? Could she have an std?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2013, 06:58 AM
    We couldn't possibly answer this question without a physical examination. I suppose just about anything is possible.

Has she called the Doctor who diagnosed her?
    John009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 07:37 AM
    She has a burning sensation when peeing which makes it very awkward, also when showering she is in discomfort, and also when walking and bending. So the vagina is very sore also? Is this just extreme thrush?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2013, 08:09 AM
    Only a Physician who has examined her can diagnose the problem - and, yes, it could be an STD or just about anything else.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2013, 11:19 AM
    As your other answer said, these are questions for a doctor. Please ask her to go to a different doctor, if she feels this one hasn't helped her. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thrush [ 0 Answers ]

My 3 month old daughter has had thrush 2 times and has it again. She has used nystatin both times and it doesn't seem to be working. We even sterilize her bottles, nipples, and pacifiers every night and nothing seems to be working. Help? Is there something we could use?

Is it thrush [ 1 Answers ]

All the thrush symptom but the vaginal opening is torn and worn. Could I of done it myself...

Can smoking crystal meth create thrush or thrush like symptoms in the mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Smoked meth twice now and each time my tongue dried, it broke out in white sores and discharged a yeast like substance

How come I keep getting thrush? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Im nearly 14 and I keep getting thrush. Sometimes its not even thrush and My private parts are just sure. I can't tell my mum when I've got it any more because she said that she's going to take me to the doctors next time I get it. Im starting to get really worried now because I'm scared of...

What is thrush? [ 1 Answers ]

I know what it is but I don't... I just know what I've heard... I duno.. I've never really talked about it or asked about what it is... can someone just tell me exactly what it is and what it does?

View more questions Search