Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llaw123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 09:51 PM
    Uncomfortable
    Hi I am a twenty five year old female and I am concerned because for years I have been afraid to sleep alone because when I am especially with the lights off I feel a presence... its an uneasy and disturbing feeling... I feel like some is around me and even touching me but I can't see nothing... and sometimes when I fall asleep I feel like my body is sleep but I am awake and when this happens I hear voices... once I felt someone pulling me off the bed and telling me if I fall I would die.. so I tried to wake up and was yelling for my son... he told me he came in the room and push me on the bed and when I asked him did he hear me call him he said no why... but I am just fed up... I don't know what it is but the presence doesn't feel good
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 22, 2013, 04:23 PM
    How did it first begin years ago? Have you ever played with the occult... such as séances, ouija, crystals, etc. Has your son ever experienced anything?

Mar 24, 2013, 04:28 AM
    I remember it happening when I was 7... and no I don't play with those thing... my son says he see things and have nightmares often...

Mar 24, 2013, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    How did it first begin years ago? Have you ever played with the occult...such as seances, ouija, crystals, etc.? Has your son ever experienced anything?
    Well I correction Ouija board when I was 9

Mar 24, 2013, 04:33 AM
    Sorry that's a typo
    ... I played with the Ouija board at the age of 9

Mar 25, 2013, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by llaw123 View Post
    I remember it happening when I was 7....and no I don't play with those thing...my son says he see things and have nightmares often....
    Would you be willing to speak with a church?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 25, 2013, 07:01 PM
    It is also possible that what your experiencing is lucid dreaming. You may want to have a sleep study done and see if you have any underlying medical issues going on.

Mar 31, 2013, 01:06 PM
    Yes I would be interested in speaking with a church

Mar 31, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by llaw123 View Post
    Yes I would be interested in speaking with a church
    Keep one thing in mind... there are always going to be people that don't believe you or understand the situation, and sadly enough that still includes some churches. You may need to speak with a couple before you find someone suitable to help you in your situation. The denomination of the church does not matter, though some understand spiritual phenomena more so than others. I always recommend trying to find a Full Gospel church.

If any of them suggest a "blessing" I recommend you look somewhere else. If you do have a spirit entity in the home... confrontaional prayer will go a million miles further than blessing that home.

Do keep us posted?

Apr 1, 2013, 07:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Keep one thing in mind...there are always going to be people that don't believe you or understand the situation, and sadly enough that still includes some churches. You may need to speak with a couple before you find someone suitable to help you in your situation. The denomination of the church does not matter, though some understand spiritual phenomena moreso than others. I always recommend trying to find a Full Gospel church.

If any of them suggest a "blessing" I recommend you look somewhere else. If you do have a spirit entity in the home...confrontaional prayer will go a million miles further than blessing that home.

Do keep us posted?
    Thank I will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uncomfortable [ 1 Answers ]

Yes hello I want to know why my stomach feel bloated and I have abdominal pains and get leg cramps,and also I feel like something is moving in my stomach and I went 2weeks ago to the doctor and pregnancy test was negative and they said everythin is good but I don't know what is this?

Uncomfortable with the way I look [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal I really need help and advise.. I won't say my age but I'm so uncomfortable with the way I look.. and everyone is always picking on me I hate it sooo much I need help on ways to gain weight I'm so tired of being a 'twig' :/

Uncomfortable [ 2 Answers ]

Strong smell,clear gel like discharge.occasionally itchiness and burning when passing urine and frequently urinating

Uncomfortable [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having problems talking about how I feel to my best friend. It's always a labor for me. I need to know how to become comfortable talking to her about anything and to seriously talk about it. She doesn't like when I don't talk about how I feel and it bugs her extremely every time. I don't want...

View more questions Search