Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicismylove24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 08:32 PM
    11 year old girl needs boyfriend
    Hi um this is awkward I have never done anything like this but I'm desperate soooo yeah um... I need a boyfriend. I'm tall skinny and blonde but I don't cheer that's why boys say they don't like me... need wanders anything helps thanks n_n
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 08:36 PM
    Just curious what an 11 year old needs a boyfriend so desperately for?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 08:41 PM
    You're too young to need a boyfriend. Just do well in school, and with your music. Love will come to you when it's the right time.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 09:39 PM
    You need to grow up not a boyfriend.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 20, 2013, 09:50 PM
    Why do you need a boyfriend? Need is a strong word. You need water. You need food. You need shelter. You need an education. You don't need a boyfriend, especially not at the age of 11.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2013, 04:56 AM
    Have you talked to your parents about whether they will allow you to have a boyfriend? At 11 most parents will not allow it.

What do you think having a boyfriend means?

It sounds like you are a victim of the media and peer pressure that makes it seem not having a boyfriend is a bad thing. At your age its not only not bad, its good because you are too young. Concentrate on school, and your real friends (not those pressuring you to get a boyfriend). You need to grow up a lot before you should have a boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How would a 13 year old girl get a boyfriend [ 14 Answers ]

I have been single for my "whole" life ph and if I get any answers that say stuff like "your too young" or "you have your whole lifetime" my 5th grade sister have dated 5 boys so yea and everyone else has at least one so yea I need to know because I'm too shy o tell the guy I like that I well like...

My boyfriend of a year and three months want a break and another girl is involved... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... my boyfriend and I have been dating a year and 3 months and we were fighting a lot the past week about dumb random things. I apologized and told him I loved him and just let's forget about it. But then his best friend told me about a girl that he gave a ride home to and a hug, I confronted...

I like a girl I use to date last year but she has a boyfriend. [ 9 Answers ]

I went out with this girl last year and we weren't that good of friends after we broke up. It didn't last long anyway.. but now I like her and just the other day I apolagized for all the times I wronged her and for not treating right before. Before my friend made me a bet I couldn't get her and I...

My boyfriend's past - he got an 18 year old girl pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I am 40 years old and my boyfriend is 39. We've been dating since November and I love him very much. He is sweet and caring, but I can't get passed the fact that he has a three year old baby with a 21 year old girl. He met her when he was 36 and she was 17, got her pregnant when she was 18 and...

View more questions Search