Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ozarka Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Another peth question...
    I drank just over a pint of 100 proof vodka 30 days ago after months of sobriety. Then 18 days ago I had a single shot of vodka. 11 days ago a double shot of vodka. Is peth additive in that my most likely already raised level from the pint would rise again at small alcohol intake (the shots)? Is there any chance of passing from your experience? Any help, advice, or information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    ozarka Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 06:24 PM
    Has anyone passed a peth test? And drank in the month prior at all?
    Has anyone ever passed a peth test having drank (even if it was a very small amount) in the 45 days prior to the test? I have a peth test and drank 38 days ago. I haven't heard of anyone passing that drank at all in the preceding 6 weeks. Yet, monitoring will assume you drank heavily in the last 2-3 weeks... which wouldn't be accurate.
    Any info will not be used to get away with this again. Now that I know I'm subjected to a test that covers that expanse I will not try again. Not to mention I'd really, really like to start truly recovering and become happier without needing to be drunk... Easier said than done for me.
    Was just hoping for some peace of mind while waiting for results.
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PETH test question [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Dr. Bill, I have to take PETH tests regularly and I am a little curious about something. I consumed 8 standard drinks and 5 days later I was PETH tested. Prior to the test I had a major GI bleed and my hemoglobin was 10 prior to the test. Do you think that this will in any way bring down...

Peth question [ 7 Answers ]

If a 250lb male consumed 375ml of 80% alcohol on a Friday, time frame 6pm to 12 am, would he be positive on a Peth test at 3pm Monday? I have studied the references and am confused. One says 50g a day for say, a week, could test positive 14 days after last drink. Another found a "bolus" of 100...

Peth test [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for some advice from an expert in the field. Peth Testing. Little known and documented about it. Well what I have read has been vague and varies from article to article. I am looking for current information on the test. How much alcohol has to be consumed to have a positive peth test?...

Positive PEth [ 0 Answers ]

I have a positive PEth test after drinking 15 beers in a three day period 14 days prior to test. I fell off the wagon, after long sobriety. I thought two weeks would be okay, why would it be positive?

View more questions Search