Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mail4ls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 11:30 AM
    Find someone else's place employment
    I would like to contact someone from my past (20 years ago) at his work place so as to not disrupt his family life. How do I find out a phone number for him?
    Personal email, home address/phone and personal cell are not options as I may disrupt his family. Any ideas? I do know what city he lives in. I believe he may be working for the army.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2013, 11:33 AM
    You hire an investigator but investigators are more and more careful about the info they provide, particularly if they don't know the reason the info is "needed." If you know where he lives (which is easy to obtain) then follow him to his place of employment.

I'm an investigator. I would not locate anyone under these circumsances.
    Searchbug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 11:41 AM
    With so many social media sites out there today, have you tried looking on Facebook, class reunion sites like classmates.com (if you knew schools he had attended), whitepages.com for an address listing, Google plus, mylife.com or LinkedIn? On LinkedIn, you may even be able to see a place of employment, if he listed it.

If you are just looking to catch up with an old friend, these sites may be helpful and unobtrusive if you are unsure about disrupting his current life. If someone does not want to found or contacted, they would not make profiles public.

You may not have the time to sift through social media or maybe he has no profiles at all. In this case, you may want to look into hiring a Private Investigator. There are many, many Private Investigators out there and numerous websites that say they can get all sorts of information. Being in the search industry for a few years, I have found that Searchbug.com has reliable investigators, good guarantee policies and have positive results for searches. You might want to take a look at the searches they have to see if any suit your needs if you can’t locate anything online. Here is a link to a place of employment locate if it helps you. SearchBug - Place Of Employment Search (POE)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone's Place of Employment [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find place of emplyment for someone living in New York City, working in New York City, and currently paying child support?

Find someone's place of employment [ 5 Answers ]

How would I begin to find out where my ex husband is employed?

How to find someone's place of employment [ 3 Answers ]

I sued an ex-friend of mine after she signed a 12 month lease agreement with me on an apartment and moved out a month later. I won my judgement and now need to garnish her wadges. I am having trouble finding out where she is working. I have all of her info such as address and SS#. Any suggestions...

Finding place of employment with a SS # [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find the place of employment of a tenant that has vacated a property and owes back rent if I have their social security number?

How do I find My ex's place of employment [ 10 Answers ]

How do I find my ex place of employment for child support purposes without paying an arm and a leg

View more questions Search