Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eringro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 11:14 AM
    Ask human resources
    My driver record indicates that I had a DUI - but went through ARD. I also did not have a suspension due to this. The job I applied for requires driving but not use of a company car. Do you think this will be a problem?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2013, 11:35 AM
    Depends on the company - do you have problems with your personal auto insurance?

Mar 20, 2013, 12:43 PM
    I do not have any issues with my auto insurance
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2013, 01:32 PM
    If they'll hire you with a DUI then I don't see the car/driving being a problem.

Mar 21, 2013, 05:17 AM
    I have been employeed with this company for several years. I would transistioning to a position that requires travel - this is why they are doing the background check on my driving record. I am wondering if HR is involved in making this decision of do they go by the recommendation of the background group they use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human resources [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a medical and drug/alcohol test soon for a potential job. I am currently taking anti depressant tablets and have been for 4 months and hopefully this will be my last month taking them Now I also have paperwork to fill out which asks about any tablets I'm taking so I can't lie about the...

Human Resources [ 12 Answers ]

What questions (at least FIVE questions) should we ask related to job and HRIS? Tq

Human resources [ 1 Answers ]

What are the roles of Human Resources manager in employee and industrial relationship with specific emphasis to the union and management relationship in an Organization?

View more questions Search