Ask
    andrew wishart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 08:07 AM
    Has this car got insurance
    Is this car insured LT59 OTK
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Why? There is no way anyone here can possibly know. Ask the registered owner. Call DMV in your State, but I doubt they will tell you unless you own the car.

Report your concern to the Police.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 20, 2013, 10:00 AM
    AskMID

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car Accident Totaled My Car.. Insurance Paid Out Low Blue Book Can I? [ 2 Answers ]

I was rear-ended Recently That The Insurance called a total lost on my car.. The insurance company paid me out on the low blue book On My vehicle.. The other party's Insurance has not made contact with me... I have to purchase another vehicle... I found a vehicle to purchase but the cost is...

Can my sister's insurance be responsible if I drove her car without insurance [ 3 Answers ]

I drove my sister's car thinking my own insurance covered this. Unfortunately I didn't realise I wasn't covered due to my being the named driver. Now I am being charged for driving without insurance and the other person and his passenger are going to claim against me for damages to car and...

Does my insurance company have to pay for damages to a car with no insurance [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was at fault for a car accident, however the other person had no insurance. In the state of Indiana you must have insurance. My question is does my insurance have to pay the other person damages? Also can I report this person to police department for false information on a legal report...

View more questions Search