Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lou Outman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 07:20 AM
    Honda hs35 snow thrower
    How do you remove the knobs off the dash
    scott53715 Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Mar 20, 2013, 04:09 PM
    Pry them up. There's a gap between the knob and escutcheon. Under the knob there's a small nut and washer. Take these out and the switch comes out under the panel. Hope this helps.
    tankertanker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2015, 12:40 PM
    Just finished servicing my HS35. The choke knob has a screw that needs to be removed which is under the lever part of the knob and screws into the choke linkage shaft. The fuel valve is removed by pulling up on it and turning it from on to off until two plastic tabs under the control panel align with notches in the frame. Do not force, it will come straight up. The electronic off-on-off knob is attached to the panel and does not need to be removed. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My huscavana 5524se snow thrower is not throwing snow [ 1 Answers ]

If you look under the belt cover and engage the auger handle the belt engages and spins, the pulley spins on the shaft of the impella but the impella does not turn. If you spin the impella from the outside it moves freely but the pulley does not move. The shear pins are OK.

Honda hs35 snow thrower service manual free [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know torque specs on this snowthrower?? My buddy pulled the entire engine apart, but does not want to put it back together without knowing the torque specs.. and he can't afford to pay for a service manual.. which is the only way to get one I think... if anyone knows how to get one...

Honda Snow Thrower HS35? Does it have an oil drain plug [ 1 Answers ]

If it does where is it located

Remove knobs - honda hs35 snow blower [ 9 Answers ]

My aged Honda HS35 Snow Blower runs like a dream and usually started at the first pull. However, the sort of u-shaped wire at the bottom of the Choke Knob shaft somehow came loose from wherever it is supposed to connect to. The wire is still connected to the Choke Knob shaft at the other end. I...

Honda HS35 won't throw snow [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Honda HS35 snow blower that won't throw snow. The rubber blades are a bit worn but I would think it should throw something. The machine also operates at a fairly low rpm and when I raise the rpm it will throw snow but just enough to get past the discharge chute. I want to buy new...

View more questions Search