Mar 20, 2013, 03:32 AM
    Does anyone know who wrote this poem?
    Come quietly softly up the path,
    The wind will know you as you pass,
    The little flowers that star the grass,
    Will lift their sleepy heads again.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote the poem [ 1 Answers ]

Who wrote the poem 'I have a little Satnav' ?

Who wrote the poem it [ 1 Answers ]

Life has its measures of setbacks, some are small, some are large in size. There are portions of every existence, which clearly we'd like to revise. Who wrote this poem?

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

Who wrote this poem? Dream Dream I dream so much My whole life is a dream Last night I dreamt that I met you in a lonely place by the river of my abanded memories your hands were the shape of white distant galaxies And your eyes were full of light eternal my pass seemed like my future...

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

Deep within your knowledge base where all beliefs reside For every belief void of truth a hole has formed to hide A poison with the rotting stench, of a filthy ****ing lie Its presence never known to you, not even the day you die Its first deceitful silent act, Confuse your inner guide ...

Who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

These things are ours... for God created within our soul a Mystic sense of wonder. There has been action... wind has blown through days and nights and wild waves have dashed high against the ice. There has been calm... blue shadows have stretched far across unbroken snow. There has been life......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.