Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jinkylove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Confuse in usa
    Hello,
    I am here for 14 months and I come to usa as fiancée visa ,and someone tell me that I can do self petition too,because my hubby don't file my papers after we get married,so he's has a gamble habit ,he gamble the money suppose to be for my paperwork ,so I can be self petition as battered wife?so he got bad temper too and he almost hit me too ,so I'm scared if I stay with him for long he well hit me ,so he messed up my life here for his gambling addict and he's not a good provider to me too,so what I should do then?some of my friends says I must go away from him ,thanks
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2007, 07:59 AM
    I don't remember if you posted the last question about getting re-married to extend your stay but in this case you may want to return to your home, apply for a new visa as a student or a work visa if you want to stay in the US it would be better if you keep a legal status so when you file for permanent residence you are filing with a current legal status.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boys confuse me [ 7 Answers ]

Well I know this guy and he's really nice and all its just someitmes I don't know if he even likes me. We have seen each other for 3 nights in a row and the third night I had sex with him. After sex I asked him what we were and he said we are "talkin". What the heck??

Confuse and thinking [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: The Boxon Company began its operations in August of the current year. During August and September, the company paid wages of 6,950. For the last Quarter of the year, the taxable wages paid amounted to 12,910. None of the employees were paid more than 7,00 this year. A) Is Boxon Company...

Universities in USA [ 4 Answers ]

Hi:) , I want to know what is the procedure of admission in American universities for foreign students??

I'm From Usa Where Should I Go In Paris [ 2 Answers ]

Who other but the people that actually live there knows better than PARIS. Ill be visiting soon. I would like for several suggestions where and what should my family and I visit in paris. Thank you...

Where Can I Get This Ring in USA? [ 9 Answers ]

http://www.bevilles.com.au/content/Product_Detail/Default.asp?prodid=8646 Does anyone know where I can buy a ring just like this in USA? The site above is an Australian site and they won't sell me the ring without the diamonds unless I go to Aussieville. I'm looking for a *setting only* as I...

View more questions Search