Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janchanbloom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2013, 03:45 AM
    How to deal with a boyfriend who procrastinates and is stingy at the same time
    How to deal with a boyfriend who procrastinates and is stingy at the same time?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 19, 2013, 04:07 AM
    At the same time? I'm not sure what connection they have to each other?
    You have asked a one-liner. Very difficult to answer. Here's my one line answer:

If someone you are involved with has traits you don't like, you LEAVE.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 19, 2013, 04:50 AM
    What is the exact problem? You can't be with a ungenerous person.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 08:12 AM
    Leave him, he's a bum.
    lovemynavy22 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2013, 12:09 PM
    Examine yourself. Why are you so irriated about his behavior? What are you expectations from him? Are you fulfilling the expectations in yourself? Sometimes, the things we dislike in others are the things we dislike in ourselves. They are just a mirror staring us back in the face. Speaking from experience. Learn, Grow and change yoruself first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I over reacting or is my boyfriend being too stingy? [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, so I've been dating my boyfriend for a year and 1 month now. I love him to death, everything about our relationship is awesome except one aspect: MONEY. Let me start by saying that I am and have always been a very independent woman and never been needy as far as material things, I have never...

How to deal with time apart? [ 6 Answers ]

Ive been dating my girlfriend for almost two months, after having spent several months before hand getting to know each other. A few days ago she left for vacation and we have very VERY limited communication (once every few days if I'm lucky). She's a wonderful woman and I'm not afraid of her...

My boyfriend is stingy [ 31 Answers ]

Hi, well, I have been seeing this guy very cute, lovely and mature recently- about two months and I had a great time with him, now it's the time to make up my mind and see if this relatioship is worth to work on it. Well besides all of the things I like about him, one thing is really bothering me...

Is my boyfriend stingy, or am too picky? [ 18 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for a little over a month. First things first, he is sweet, sensitive, and there for me when I physically need him (a ride to the airport, a change of a flat tire etc.) However, there is once concern that I have: money. Going out I would say he pays spends 70% of the...

View more questions Search