Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevensond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2013, 06:42 PM
    Whining
    I have a whining noise that seems to be coming from the tranny. I have a 2003 softail with 55,000 miles on it and have always used a Harley brand full synthetic 20W50 oil in it. Some friends say that is why I'm getting this noise and was told to use a different oil. I drained my tranny fluid to check deposits on the magnetic plug and there were none. Just wondering what your thoughts were on this.

Thanks,
    Still Whining
    D

Check out some similar questions!

Excessive whining. [ 1 Answers ]

My ten week old puppy was fine two weeks ago when I brought her home, but for the past few days she has been extra needy and whiney. Is this normal puppy behavior? It seems like a stage. How do I deal with it? She also is sniffing EVERYTHING and runnning around like a mad puppy. She is healthy, and...

Excessive Whining [ 15 Answers ]

We adopted a beautiful 2 year old Beagle/ Italian Greyhound Mix this weekend. She is housebroken and very sweet, but when we leave for work she will whine and yelp the entire time we are gone. Anybody have any training tips or ideas that we might try to help her feel more comfortable with being...

Whining. [ 8 Answers ]

Dunc. Is about 5mo. Now & we are starting to find teeth around the house. My question is relating to teething. Could his recent about of whining be related to his teeth loss? I was talking to a women at the part and said her Burmese did the same thing & turned out to be an issue with his knees....

Whining problem... Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I have just recently received a scotty-beagle mix puppy and I'm very frustrated with her. I can't figure out how to stop her from whining while I'm not with her. She needs human contact 24/7 it seems like and I have to go to work. Can some please give me some pointers. I have her in her kennel...

Shaking and whining [ 1 Answers ]

For the last week my lhasa female dog has been waking me up during the middle of the night crying and shaking the only time I have seen her do this is during a thunder storm,she is very frightened when it storms.Why would she be doing this otherwise? She does not have to go outside I tried that. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.