Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoWorried1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2013, 04:22 PM
    Std?
    I've had unprotected sex over a month ago. I had for about a month a strong urge to pee all the time, but that has subsided. My pee hole is red and irritated though. Do I have an STD?
    2 weeks after I had the encounter I got a pee test for chyl. And possibly gonn. I haven't heard back from them so I assume everything was well.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2013, 05:53 PM
    Maybe, maybe not. You could have a urinary tract or kidney infection, or a kidney stone that's blocking the urethra and causing irritat. Or you could have an STD, could have an enlarged prostate or a variety of other things.

Don't "assume" medical test results. If they haven't called you, you need to call them and ask. If the last doctor you went to had no answers, go to someone else.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2013, 04:31 AM
    Possibly the time to worry about these things is when you decide to whether you are going to have unprotected sex. If all turns out good remember how the thought of possibly having a STD made you feel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Std [ 2 Answers ]

I am 8 months pregnant and wad dignosed with clymida and gonhrrea and was given a shot in my rectum and a azithromycin single dose packet to rid the stds but I still have heavy discharge.

Maybe an std? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a few little red bumps on the area above my vagina where my pubic hair grows and I am also having very uncomfortable itching and burning. I have some weird discharge too and when I urinate or wash down there it is very painful because it feels like there might be open cuts around the area or...

Can I have a STD [ 2 Answers ]

This is what happen I cut myself whell shaving on the inner lip of my vagina and then I got this really painfull blister looking thing that burns like hell when urin gets on it and hase a line in the middle of it then I got 2 more of the same thing so I went to my famly doc and he looked at it and...

Std or not? [ 3 Answers ]

OK guys, I have been buggin out, I have this small sore bump in my gential area, and I really don't think that it is an std because I haven't been sexualy active in about 9 months or so... and I am not sure if it is genital warts because it is just one bump... can anyone help?

Could you get an STD. [ 7 Answers ]

I feel really stupid for asking this question! I am in a debate with one of my friends over this situation. Can you contract an STD from oral sex? Can you give oral sex (to a man) and still contract an STD, EVEN IF HE DOES NOT EJACULATE INTO YOUR MOUTH? If so, for example if the man had gonorrhea,...

View more questions Search