Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jflowers48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2013, 02:07 PM
    Hands swollen and feet hurt
    I am a 48yr old male, my blood pressure reads 144/90 and my hands are a little swollen and the bootom of my feet ache. Should I go to the ER?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2013, 05:54 PM
    Call your doctor. If it's after hours, they will have someone on call who can call you back. Explain what's going on and let the doctor advise what you should do.

If you can't reach your doctor, going to the ER would make sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My father has swollen feet look like elephant feet [ 2 Answers ]

My father has swollen feet look like elephant feet and its peeling bad.. hard for him to catch his breath.. he has open bed sores and hallucination.. he refuses to go to the hospital.. what is going on with him and what can I do to so he can get medical attention

Itchy hands and feet. [ 1 Answers ]

My hands and feet are itching with no visible signs of anything to cause it. What's going on?

Swollen hands [ 1 Answers ]

I have noticed my hands are swollen and I don't know why that is. They don't hurt and I didn't injure them in any way so I don't know why they are like this please give me an answer if possible.

Hands and feet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been using skin lightening products on and off for years, but I still haven't been able to get my hands and feet to blend with the rest of my body. Are there any products that Ican try. T_baby

Swollen hands [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - Went swimming last night - as I was pulling myself out of the pool on the ladder, I felt a wave of something shoot from my elbow straight down to my fingertips, ending with a tingly feeling - I knew what this meant - within the hour, my hand would be swollen to the size of a basketball - ...

View more questions Search