Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brennafaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2013, 08:11 AM
    Suboxone while Pregnant
    I am on suboxone and found out I was pregnant. My sub doctor is cutting me off cold turkey// What do I do??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2013, 08:15 AM
    What do you do?. you listen to your doctor and stop taking it cold turkey.

Unless of course you have more medical training than they have to argue their decision with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prescribed Suboxone [ 7 Answers ]

I have had some back problems in the past few years. I have been prescribed pain medicine and after a year of taking them, I told my Dr. that I would no longer take them due to the side effects. He has me on a prescription for Suboxone to help my pain as well as get off the pain meds with minimal...

Weening off Suboxone [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend is a recovering Heroin addict and taking suboxone for 6 months now. I've heard bad stories about coming off suboxone with bad withdraws and doctors saying they should be on it the rest of their life. He does not want to take suboxone for the rest of his life. How can someone come off...

How bad is it coming off suboxone [ 15 Answers ]

After being on suboxone for months at 2-3 mg a day how bad will it be coming off it , if you wean down over few weeks slowly ?

Alternate to suboxone? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 60 years old. I was on oxy (percocet) for years until I retired from drywall construction. I am now on suboxone, but every time I stop taking it, I feel like death. It's much, much worse than stopping the oxycodone. I now live in Costa Rica, which has no suboxone anywhere. I get mine off the...

View more questions Search